Tuesday 22 January 2013

Extreme Drawing





Chairs and Wrapping!!
The idea of being told to bring in a chair and something’s to wrap it in was one that made me ask a lot of questions about what I was going to be doing with my day.
But to find that we was working in a group to design a sculpture using chairs and then to wrap it in different materials such as string, ribbon, thread, cling film…etc. I knew it was going to create an interesting out come.














Throughout the day we added more and more materials so that the sculpture would evolve and from this we drew large scale drawing as a group from different angels and all using different approaches to create one large-scale drawing



















 Overall I feel it created quite an interesting outcome and really helped me to think of object and the idea of scale in a new and exciting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment