Sunday 20 January 2013

Blog reflection




Overall I have really enjoyed unit 1 and I have found it very helpful and a great way to track my progress with doing a blog. Unit 1 has been a great introduction to the course with the rough guide, lectures and gallery visits.
The lectures and gallery visits have given me an insight to the idea of museums and institution, it has really opened my eyes and has really helped me to think of things in a different light and one that I wouldn’t of thought of before.

My blog I feel has been a key factor through out unit 1 and 2 I have kept up my blog post as regularly as I could with me writing up notes from lectures, gallery visits and tasks as well as my technical notes for unit 2. I found that the strengths within my blog are the idea of reflection and seeing my progress in back and white in front of me. The lighthearted approach to a blog really helps when imagery is the best way for your ideas to come across. Even though I have found the blog a real help to my progress and something that I feel I will continue, the weakness falls in that its something that you have to keep up for it to become a good blog and sometimes images aren’t enough and you don’t want a blog to become to long winded.
Therefore I feel unit 1 has been a good project for my first term at Chelsea. And I have already begun to develop as a designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment