Thursday 18 October 2012

Bus Tour of London and Getting Lost.



So its now my turn to become my very own flaneur / derive and experience London in a whole new light and the best way to do this was by getting lost and discovering London for myself, no maps, no looking at signs and no Google maps. This in itself made me feel lost, but these all did help me discover a whole new London and a London that I had never seen before.



This then lead us onto a routemaster bus around London and how globalisation has in fact made the city the way it is today with tourist hotspots and chain stores. There is a whole different London that I had never seen before one behind all of the shiny lights and I began to understand the layout of the city. I can’t wait to continue exploring London in a whole new light.


No comments:

Post a Comment