Tuesday 15 October 2013

Time to draw.


Baring in mind that my colour palette was those of plastic bags I had to consider this when I began to design and the types of images I wanted to create.
So with the idea of tiles in mind I began to experiment with designing my own collection of tiles and taking aspect of my research to do this.
some research images inspiration to draw from








Matisse was a great sauce of inspiration 

I was interested in taking small section of my research images and began selecting aspect of them to create my own tiles and design 





some of my initial drawings 

After this I began to collage my ideas with the use of plastic bags. This was the point I began to look at creating my own tiles and which plastic would work best. I experimented with the use PVC, acetate, Polly pockets, bubble wrap etc.……






No comments:

Post a Comment