Sunday 3 November 2013

It’s my birthday!!! Me and the twinie are 21!!!!!!



So yes I’m finally 21 and for this celebration thought it was best to go to the land of Birmingham. I had a brilliant time at home and you have got to love a birthday that starts with bucks fizz and presents. I mainly received money to go shopping however my little sister brought me a few little gifts including a pencil case for uni cause that’s were I need to keep my uni stuff she tells me, I also received some lovey Michael Kors perfume.
Obviously I was going to go shopping to treat myself and I did . With a lush Michael Kors bag, a new coat from COS and a bit of mac makeup. 

To top this all off Stefan treated me to some GEOURGOUS earrings from Mawi, which I adore.


Michael you have done well 

My beaut earrings, Love you Stefan

My day was topped off to a lovely family meal at Puskars I had a brilliant birthday but it wasn’t over yet.

My beautiful family !!!
We was having a party bus, so all my friends came back from uni to celebrate my 21st and it was a brilliant night lets say I may have had one to many. Thanks guys
 
my friends are the best 


its going to get messy  


even my mom came 

What a beaut 

No comments:

Post a Comment