Friday 20 September 2013

I've been away for a while



Sorry I haven’t posted since February and haven’t kept you up to date with my work throughout first year it got a bit hectic and I was doing so much work and so many things going on I let my blog slide sorry.So I’m going to give you a quick over view right now, some images of my work from the rest of 1st , which include my first fashion show I hope you enjoy .







Here are some of my initial development drawing for my fashion project Alchemy .
It began to take over my room.    







I created some digital print from my drawings to see my patterns in a repeat. 

I began to think about scale and how it would look on a garment. 



As this was a group collaboration we all had section of the body to dress, which means we needed to make all of our designs work together. Ready for our fashion show. 





















My group was great!!

We quickly moved on to a new project Common Ground and my space was nightclubs, where I looked at lighting and the idea of bringing the the club outside whist your queuing


A great starting point for me was the light show at the Haywood gallery .   








  Once I started looking at lights I couldn’t stop 










Which lead me onto creating my own lights and filters using various materials.


From My designs I wanted to redesign these boring aspects of queuing for clubs and this is where I wanted to bring the inside out.

My visualisations. My first year at Chelsea was amazing and I learnt so much and meet some amazing people but it was defiantly time for a well-deserved holiday.


However I really need to keep my blog up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment