Monday 23 September 2013

I went home this summer!



I missed Birmingham

Moving from my little bubble in London back to Birmingham was hard, but then again I missed my bed.
I missed my room
home comforts Bread Pudding
summer means ice lollies and paddling pools !!!

I had a great time at home and was great to see my friends and family and have time off from doing work. I had  great summer, I went to Brussels and to Global Gathering and both i have to say were amazing. 



i don't do camping!!!!!


But my summer highlight was spending the whole summer with my little sister.


everyone needs a summer Dorothy right??
Such a poser !!!!
However our new brief for the autumn term is Mestizo Mexico, and I had the summer to gather some ideas and research together ready for my 2nd year at Chelsea we shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment